Home > Abstract / Presentation
General Rules for Abstract Submission
- We welcome abstract submissions for oral presentation and e-poster presentation. All attendees will receive an e-participation certificate and the winners of the best oral and e-poster competition will receive an e-certificate of recognition.
- All abstracts should be submitted and presented in English. To submit the abstract, you will first need to create an account in the system to complete registration and submission. Please follow the instructions shown on the website.
- The presenting author has to complete the process online, including account creation, registration, and submission before March 10, 2022. If you fail to register before the deadline, the system will automatically decline your application.
- A person can be the presenting author for only 1 abstract. Abstracts may not be edited/updated after submission. If your abstract does not fit the guideline, it will automatically be rejected without notice. Please refer to the Abstract Guidelines.
- The Scientific Program Committee will review all the abstracts submitted and the presenting author will receive a notice of abstract acceptance or rejection via e-mail before April 1, 2022. Presentation criteria and further detailed information will be sent in the same notice as well.
- All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published in the e-Abstract book.
- Please upload your abstract through the online submission system.
- Please also refer to the instructions for preparing the oral presentation and e-poster presentation.
- Title: The abstract title should be concise, limited to 15 words
- Author and co-authors’ details：
-Full first and family name(s)
-Affiliation details: department, institution / hospital, city, state (if relevant), country
- Presenting author’s contact details (should be the same details as the submitting author)
- Abstract Text：
-Limited to 300 words
-Do not include Tables, Figures, Graphs, and images
- Please upload the abstracts in both PDF and WORD (or ODT.) formats