Home > Abstract / Presentation
- Presenters are requested to use PowerPoint slides (landscape/ horizontal orientation) to prepare the poster.
- File format: JPEG and PDF
- Width: 1000px (26.46 cm)
- Height: 600px (15.88 cm)
- Maximum file size: 3MB
- No transparent background
- The presenters are requested to check the resolution of the poster (JPEG and PDF format) before submission.
- Please upload your poster (JPEG and PDF format) through the online submission system. Deadline to upload your poster: April 27, 2022. [Please note that if the poster files are NOT uploaded before the deadline, your poster presentation will be rejected and the registration fee will not be refunded.]
- During the poster session, the presenters have to stand beside their virtual poster board and answer the questions. (Please see the example below for a high-resolution e-poster)
Instructions to convert a PowerPoint file to JPEG with high resolution:
- Convert the PowerPoint file to PDF using the “Print PDF” function instead of the “save as PDF” function.
1-1. Convert the PDF file to JPEG using the “Smallpdf” online tool: https://smallpdf.com/pdf-to-jpg
- To convert a PowerPoint to a JPEG with a High Resolution,
Click here to view the step-by-step tutorial for using the 13th AFAF Gather.Town virtual platform